Your score falls in the range of 267-533.
You Are Financially Coping
1. Spend less than, or about equal to, your income
2. Pay nearly all of your bills on time
3. Have enough savings to cover a few months of living expenses
4. Are on track to meet your long-term financial goals
5. Have mostly manageable debt
6. Have a mix of prime and non-prime credit scores
7. Are somewhat confident about your asset protection
8. Occasionally plan ahead financially
9. Financial health comes about when your daily financial systems allow you to be resilient and pursue opportunities over time.
Now is the time to start managing your debt and plan for life’s curveballs. We recommend the UIG Security Plan to get on the right track.
I’ve been able to pay down my debt and represent a company that’s doing something truly meaningful– helping people with their finances.
I’ve been able to find “my tribe” because with Umbrella you’re joining an incredible, motivational, inspirational community of people all working toward a common goal of improving financial health for all.
I’ve finally been able to travel the way I’ve always dreamed of after learning how to take control of my spending and budgeting thanks to the Umbrella system. I always end up talking about Umbrella to my friends and family so it was a no-brainer to become an agent. And now the extra income goes toward my travel savings account!