Your score falls in the range of 0-266.
You Are Financially Vulnerable
You’re not alone– 42 million Americans (17%) are considered Financially Vulnerable. These individuals are struggling with all, or nearly all, aspects of their financial lives.
1. Spend about equal to, or a little more than, your income
2. Pay some of your bills on time
3. Have less than a week’s worth of living expenses saved
4. Are not confident that you are on track to meet your long-term financial goals
5. Have more debt than is manageable
6. Have non-prime credit scores
7. Are slightly or not at all confident about your asset protection
8. Do not plan ahead financially
9. Financial health comes about when your daily financial systems allow you to be resilient and pursue opportunities over time.
Now is the time to develop good spending and saving habits to become financially healthy. Explore UIG’s Survival Plan to get on track:
I’ve been able to pay down my debt and represent a company that’s doing something truly meaningful– helping people with their finances.
I’ve been able to find “my tribe” because with Umbrella you’re joining an incredible, motivational, inspirational community of people all working toward a common goal of improving financial health for all.
I’ve finally been able to travel the way I’ve always dreamed of after learning how to take control of my spending and budgeting thanks to the Umbrella system. I always end up talking about Umbrella to my friends and family so it was a no-brainer to become an agent. And now the extra income goes toward my travel savings account!